You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

8.14.2006

Make some noise.

I think, to be completely honest, I love the idea of me having a blog more than actually doing it. It's more of a fashion accesory than anything else I suppose... even though I really don't have many fashion accessories. Weird. Fashion accessory isn't really the correct term. Let's start over. Not a good sign.

I think, to be completely honest, I love the idea of me having a blog more than actually doing it. I kind of see it as a responsibility in these troubled times when our world is falling apart, religion has become a sham, and Hollywood couldn't come up with an original idea even if a daily diet of weed brownies was mandated by the State of California. That sounds ridiculously soap-boxy.

I think, to be completely honest, I love the idea of me having a blog more than actually doing it. Blogs, by their nature, are an enterprise of vanity (not to be confused with a enterprise in vain). An individual who sits down and takes the time to type one out believes that there are other people with computers for whom taking the time to read said individual's thoughts is the best possible use of the fleeting moments of life to which we all cling.

The bottom line is that it's probably a mix of a, b, and c. We'll call it a fashionable responsibility (with some vanity mixed in). And the line below the bottom line is that today is Day 1 of the Rest of My Life as a Blogger. Thank your for your fleeting moments, and please come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home