You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

12.14.2006

ramble on.

so its pretty much over here in the deuce

unbelievable.

for a moment there, i kinda thought i was gonna live here the rest of my life.

there's the obvious stuff... i can safely say that i'm on my way to having seen the world with countries like spain, the netherlands, italy, czech republic, and germany firmly under my belt.

but then there's the more important elements of the trip... i've made several friends who i don't think i'll ever manage to lose. but it's more than just friendship, we're like teammates, veterans almost, who were in the trenches together. we've lived, eaten, learned, and traveled together, and in the end, we were in the editing lab together fighting for our lives.

it's been an experience. i'm gonna try to explain it better in writing over break.

happy trails, duesseldorf. i'll be back one of these days.

"i'm a headcase if i don't keep moving
and my head hurts if i don't sit still
it's an itch that i'll never stop scratching
it's a hole that i'll never quite fill"
- electric president "insomnia"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home