You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

8.27.2006

After 1 week in the Düsse...

(If you're reading this on Facebook, come over to http://gstringtheory.blogspot.com to get the videos.)

Since last we spoke, life's been very busy here in Deutschland. On Friday, we met at the main Düsseldorf train station at 7:30 and took a train for two hours to a town called Bacharach in the German countryside where we climbed on a boat to sail up and down the Rhine Rive. There were a lot of castles, but in all honesty, if you've seen one castle, you've seen them all. It was fun though. We then proceeded to climb a mountain and tour a castle at which point my camera's battery died, and I lost all my photos and videos for the day except for this part of one...



After the castle tour, with everyone nice and sweaty, we went to a classical concert at a poster in Bruhl. I was exhausted, but I managed to stay awake for part of what our teacher Lars called a "once in a lifetime" concert.

I'm planning on getting some pictures of this stuff from other people, but I thought I would give you folks in TV land a taste of things.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Barry said...

People were short in the middle ages.

--Barry
playitoffcool.blogspot.com

19:47

 

Post a Comment

<< Home