You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

8.31.2006

Flying solo?

Funny story for you...

Eddie and I were going to meet on Ibiza this weekend. I made a reservation at a hostel, and I bought a ticket to Manumission for 50 Euros.

And I didn't realize you could go straight there, so I booked a flight from Düsseldorf to Barcelona because I didn't know you could book a direct flight (and I got the ticket right cheap). But then Eddie told me he was going direct. And I found out that flights from Barcelona to Ibiza were around $300, and direct flights from Düsseldorf weren't any cheaper. And I really don't feel like dropping my entire travel budget on this one weekend.

But I was weak and decided that I would go ahead and buy a ticket from Orbitz for $300. But I had to move my flight home back to Monday and miss the morning of school. So I did. But then I found out that I needed paper tickets for the flight to Ibiza. So I had paid to have my flight rescheduled, and I still couldn't make it to Ibiza.

So now I'm going to Barcelona tomorrow morning via plane by myself with the hope that I will find something not listed online and make it to Ibiza for a (semi) reasonable amount. And if not, I'll be in Barcelona by myself this weekend.

But there are definitely worse things.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So see you Monday. But here are some videos from last week with remarkably stupid commentary that I found buried in my camera.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home