You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

9.05.2006

Spain Preview

So I went to Spain over the weekend, spent about 3 days in Barcelona and 1 on the island of Ibiza. And it was a strange mixture of Heaven and Hell. Think compassionate Belarusians, Irish bachelorette parties, World Heritage Sites, beach massages, 2 for the price of 1 pints of beer with Eddie, missed flights, and sweltering subway stations, and you'll be on the right track.

Or being able to put my luggage anywhere except on my shoulder.

And not sleeping in a bed the whole time I was there.

Unfortunately, the battery of my camera died, and I can't find the charger since Anthony rearranged the room, but when I do, I'll give you the full exposé with photos. But in the meantime, here's another Mike Milestone for you taken by Anthony after I smuggled (actually, I'm pretty sure it's legal, but it's more fun to say I smuggled it) what was left of it back to Düsseldorf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home